Disposed : Ending a legal case or a judicial proceeding


AISPA filed WPL/444/2012 this case   on 14th March 2012  AISPA before we got relief from Mumbai HC and afterwards since AISPA did not pursue the case it was disposed.  This case was against the state of Maharashtra that it is not letting AISPA function.
In Legal Disposed means its “Ending a legal case or a judicial proceeding” .
Adjournment means “Postponement of a court session until another time or place”.
Affidavit means “A written statement made under oath”.
I hope Mr. Mayank Singh and you all will quite often clear legal doubts …

Comments

  1. thank bhai meri bat update dene k liye my name MAYANK SINGH (maya)
    i am famous by MAYA name on mobi club

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cost is the cost effectiveness. Being аn AϹN Mom myself
    іn Ѕpencer Hunn's downline I can say anything I want business on here. Think of Google Docs, and archived for retrieval at a later point in time development will have to pass on my two cents worth of ideas and new concepts.

    My site :: ithinksearch.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writ 1127 Full update

New Format Cheques to be valid from 31.12.2012

THINK TO BE POSITIVE WP/1127 DISPOSED