Going to be so BIG that none of us ever expected........



Good morning to you all True Speak Asians.

THIS ARTICLE IS TO ALL MY TRUE SPEAK ASIANS WHOSE UP-LINERS HAVE SWITCHED OFF THEIR MOBILES WHEN YOU ALL NEED THEM MOST.

I want to do something for my fellow speak Asians and especially for my KNIGHT’s Team.

So Form past few days I started to know by myself actually what is speakaisa and what it’s going to be in future.

Speak asia is not only about Haren Kaur ji or Manoj Sir or Tarak sir.
Speak Aisa is much bigger than this. It’s going to be the first Retails Networking chain of companies which no one ever expected.
It’s going to be so BIG that none of us ever expected and if I tell you also you will not believe me.
The team behind Speak Asia is very strong and professionally rich and intelligent.
I started to think from where all of us stop. That is 
1) Who are with Haren Madam ,Manoj sir and Tarak sir? How they are attached to Speakasia and WHY????
2) How speak aisa deposited 50 crore’s in Supreme court when all the channels were closed and that too 
so Early and how PE is Done?
3) Why RM’s and AM’s are being trained so vigorously?
4) I know how much speak asia has spent up to now. It’s in hundreds of crores. Why????
5) What is the profit to GOV of India if speakasia returns and believe me its huge profit for govt.

From there is started to know and to my surprise it’s all amazing. When I shared all that information with my team they all felt so good that they believed what FUTURE CAN BE ONCE SPEAK ASIA RETURNS.
Friends-One thing is clear for me.
Speak Asia is not just filling surveys or selling the Products and making money. It’s much more than that .
The day speak asia comes we all will see the continuous growth of company and our life’s.
We will lead a confident life.
We will have many ways to E***.
1. You need not go to people they will come to you to know about speak asia.
2. You need not to convince any one for joining because if they join they only will have good life.
3. You need not to say much about the company as company will be already in news by that time.
4. You can appoint people in the field they are best because you will have so many ways to e*** in Speak Asia.

It’s for all of you who are depressed to know what the present situation is and whether company will come back or not. 

DONT WORRY WE ALL ARE IN SAFE HANDS.

AT ANY COST SPEAK ASIA WILL RESTART ITS BUSINESS IN INDIA FOR SURE AND NO ONE CAN STOP IT.
I hereby appeal to my whole speak asian family and my KNIGHT’s Team not to worry we will hear from company where soon AND I am with you all as ALWAYS.I AM BECAUSE YOU ALL &FOR YOU ALL .
Jay speak Asia and I AM LUCKY ,PROUD AND THANK GOD TO BE SPEAK ASIAN.....

Its not great to join once History is created..Its great to be a PART OF HISTORY

Comments

  1. look up real earning small to huge ..

    http://behindmlm-ptc-hyip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writ 1127 Full update

New Format Cheques to be valid from 31.12.2012

THINK TO BE POSITIVE WP/1127 DISPOSED