Amit Sabhlok : Vice President, AISPA : 15th June 2012

This is Truly Speak

Comments

  1. You are absolutely right Mr. Sabhlok. Jahaan eksaal wait kiya wahan aur kuchi dino ki baat hain. After all we all are waiting to secure our future with our beloved company SAOL. After loosing almost everything in a business I joined SAOL in Nov'2010. I am single (divorced)with two children and believe me since last one year I only did one job i.e. waiting for SAOL to come back with a bang. Whatever I earned from SAOL after joining I used my savings in "waiting". Question is why I am waiting for the restart of SAOL since last 1 year? I am qualified & experienced enough, I can easily get a job. But I didn't try to find a job because I knew that what SAOL gave us in one year no other company or other business would give us. Presently I am shortage of fund. If SAOL will not restart business in a very short time I will be in a big soup. Yeh sab jaante hue bhi man me kahin na kahin ek vishwas leke chal rahin hoon ke SAOL kabhi galat nehin karegi hamare saath. Abhi do hapte se meri taang tuti huyi hain, surgery hui hain, doctor advise kiya hain do mahine ka full rest. Main apne pairo pe pressure nehin daal sakti jab tak main thik na ho jaon. Wheel chair me zindegi chal rahin hain. Bhagwan ne is samay mere saath waisa kiya kyon ke main jaanti hoon jo bhi hota hain acche ke liye hota hain aur yeh achchai speak asia ke restart hone ke saath chalu hogi. Aaj apka video mujhe aur boost up karne me madad kiya. Thank you. Sirf mera ek request aaj kaal admin ke naam se bahut logon ne club-mobi me bahut kuch likh rahen hain jo negativity ko spread karta hain. Please stop this nuisance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writ 1127 Full update

New Format Cheques to be valid from 31.12.2012

THINK TO BE POSITIVE WP/1127 DISPOSED