informed that a Staff member who works for SPEAK ASIA that company is paying them salaries without fail


Hi Speak Asians, Good Evening ….How are you all. I know how tough we are counting Each of our Days and praying to our best to please the Almighty to Bless my /most beloved Speak Asian family with Success…Today I am not here to Give you any updates but to let you know what I heard from Different Persons and Spoke to quite some people, So that you feel a bit better and gets some confidence to get carried till 30th of this Month…
I hereby make a collective Effort to make some points already said by my Friend Anslem Thomas, RAJ, and few others.
I was informed that a Staff member who works for SPEAK ASIA that company is paying them salaries without fail and there are many important POP-UPS that are being ready so that the day we get the SITE we will be cherished to SEE them all.
A bit of the Business model is being changed..What is that and How ?we will get to know by the POP-UPS and the companies official meetings
JUST THINK IF COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE AN INTENTION TO COME BACK THEN WHY ITS PAYING ITS EMPLOYEES???????????????????
When I Spoke to Regional Manager Mr.Gopal (May be the name not correct as I don’t exactly Remember) he said that all the required trainings are being done and everyone is prepared for their duties to carry on from day one.
Company has already Done all that are required to RESTART once we get favor decision from the court.
THEY ARE EXPECTING IF 30TH WE GET POSTIVE VERDICT BY 15TH MAY BUSINESS IS GOING TO GET RESTARTED.
So everything is in the hands of supreme court…….Lets pray god for the best to happen..
I questioned him on when we will restart and how we will restart to which he said he that company is restarting in India very soon, as they now have a tie up with another business house which a strong interest in media i:e electronic, digital and print. I believe all the necessary documentation and approvals are been processed right now, Friends this is really a good news for us, as it looks like Speak asia will seriously start to function n again at the earliest. I know this looks little unbelievable even to myself, this is why I urge u to call Singapore office and satisfy yourself after confirming the news.
We are nearing the end of our troubles.
I would like to thanks all of you for waiting for the company patiently and trusting it for these many months...Its time to get ready and create positive environment everywhere for a positive tomorrow...And please dont follow any kind of rumour or baseless news which may float in the market in coming date

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writ 1127 Full update

New Format Cheques to be valid from 31.12.2012

THINK TO BE POSITIVE WP/1127 DISPOSED